Thursday 5 January 2012

Placeholding

Well, I figured I'd better see how posting images here works out. I figured I'd better also have a play around with my camera to make sure I'm going to be able to get some decent images on here. So, as a trial...


This is Brother Goriel from the Space Hulk box, painted here as a Salamander- one of a squad of five I did for my most recent attempt at an Astartes force.

Also:


Here we have Apothecary Rafen, of the Blood Angels (seconded to the Deathwatch). This is a more recent model I did to represent one of the squad at the centre of a Deathwatch RPG game I'm running.

On the main topic for this blog, the choice of Legion has now been narrowed down to three: Iron Warriors, Night Lords or Ultramarines. I'm going to paint up a test model from each and post them here; whichever turns out best is the Legion I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment